14 February 2011

I have the blues...




I am dying inside because I am so numb.
I well know it was just the distant past for him but sometimes it seems like yesterday for me and I could still picture it clearly.It is so weird how fast time flies but it takes quite time to recover.I could see everything has changed but I myself have changed nothing yet.I regret a lot and I would love to back to that day.Now I remember something from the book which I read before,that says like 'Loneliness pains me,silence has me exasperated'. hmm......mmm......
We will be able to see each other sometime?
I still miss you loads but I don't know what to say,,,
Oh merde, such a blue Monday!
Well,the week starts now and back to reality.


So,I smile because I have no idea what's going on.




p.s Happy Valentines Day to you,,, x